Where are you shipping?
- We ship to US and most other countries.
- We do not ship to APO / FPO / PO box address
How soon will I get my order?
- Most parts get be delivered within 2~4 biz days
- Priority Normally takes 1~2day handling and 1~2day UPS International shipping
Where do I find my tracking information?
- We email you FedEx or UPS tracking# after item shipped. Also you can check tracking# from “Your Orders” menu from our web store.
- You can track shipping status from FedEx.com or UPS.com
How are shipping rates determined?
- Shipping rate is determined by dimension and weight (Billing Weight)
- Compare the package's actual weight to its dimensional weight. The greater of the two is the billable weight and should be used to calculate the rate. For multiple-package shipments, total the billable weight of all packages in the shipment.
- Dimensional Weight (lbs) = Length x Width x Height (inches) / 139
- Dimensional Weight (kg) = Length x Width x Height (cm) / 5,000
Can I ship my order to an address other than my billing address?
- Yes! You will be given the opportunity to enter a different “Ship to” address and zipcode during the checkout process.
My delivery is missing -- what should I do?
- Check your order’s shipping status
- Get your order number found on your order confirmation email
- Go to our Order Status page, input your email and order number, and click on your tracking number
- On the carrier’s website, review your order’s tracking information to check its status.
- If -- after checking the status of your order -- you are still concerned that it may be lost, contact the carrier immediately and report your issue.
- After contacting the carrier, contact us. We can follow up with the carrier and investigate on your behalf.
Can you ship large metal, collision or chassis parts? I can’t find them on your catalog.
- Sorry, we do not ship them due to logistics issue.
- Most large chassis and metal parts, such as bumper, Door frame, chassis frame parts and more, have excessive volume and not suitable to ship via FedEx or UPS express service world widely.
How do I return an item?
- Please refer to our RETURN POLICY page
- Detailed return procedure is described
What if my item was damaged in delivery?
- Should you receive a damaged item, you must contact us immediately in order for us to contact the shipping company. It is the parcel carrier's responsibility to get the item to you undamaged.
- You must retain ALL shipping packages for inspection by the shipping company. Failure to keep damaged boxes will result in any and all damage claims being denied.
- Extreme Importance: If your damaged item was delivered, you NEED TO REPORT the damage WITHIN 2 DAYS (48Hours).
We can’t find out exact part I looking for from your catalog, can I place a custom order?
- Sure we can. Please send us message or email requesting custom order.
- Then we’ll check availability and if possible, will provide you best possible offer.
Parts having hazardous materials (Airbag and explosive parts) can be shipped?
- No, we do not sell any parts having Hazardous materials
- Hazardous materials including explosive parts (Airbag, Seat Belt Pretensioner) and toxic liquid (Antifreeze) and more.
What if I ordered the wrong part? Can I return it?
- In most instances, the answer is yes. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
What if I get a part that's different than what I ordered?
- Occasionally, the parts and accessories catalog we offer on our website may be a bit confusing to you or offer inaccurate parts details, which can cause order errors when ordering parts.
- This is why we ask for your VIN number to ensure order accuracy, and also why we make ourselves available to answer questions. If you have a question, please send us message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you need my VIN?
- Your vehicle's VIN is like its own fingerprint - unique only to itself. Without your vehicle's VIN, we cannot guarantee the part you order will fit your vehicle.
Will the parts I purchase from BIGTIGERParts.com be Genuine OEM parts?
- We are authorized genuine Hyundai, Kia and GM parts dealer and always supply 100% genuine OEM parts in original retail packaging unless stated otherwise.
Where will my order be shipped from?
- We process, inspect, package, and ship most of our customers’ orders from our warehouses located in Irvine CA, USA and Seoul, South Korea upon availability.
Can I pay via PayPal instead of a credit card?
- Yes, we accept PayPal payments.
- And, of course, we are PayPal verified.
Who is BIG TIGER PARTs.com?
- We’re an Internet-based wholesaler of new original HYUNDAI KIA & GM OEM parts.
- We offer original equipment (OEM) parts since 2015 to individuals, businesses, repair shops, automotive parts wholesalers and distributors, procurement companies.
How long have you been in business?
- We have been in the OEM automotive parts business since 2015 but launched BIGTIGERPARTS.com in 2020.
- Our vision is to build a virtual automotive parts store online that would offer genuine OEM parts at WHOLESALE prices to everyone with exceptional customer service, technical parts services, and worldwide express shipping.
Where are you located?
- BIG TIGER PARTS.com is owned by BIG TIGER TRADING Limited, Hong Kong. And maintain USA and KOREA warehouse.
- Our main office located in Hong Kong(HQ), USA warehouses located in Irvine, California and KOREA warehouse located in Seoul.